Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 8 August 2011

The Female Pattern of Heart Disease

09:53
Welcome back! Some day, heart disease will not be the biggest killer of people in the U.S. And someday, despite higher risks in men - similar or fewer (rather than more) women will die of heart related deaths.
For this year, I'm trying something a bit different - but I will rely on your feedback to continue with it.
There exists a different way to show material called Prezi. I'm using this as a resource session / lecture review reinforcer to help you 'at a glance' review our time together.

So, here is the link http://prezi.com/hiu-zxeatihs/sex-gender-and-cardiac-disease/
Check it out and let me know if it is useful - these are pretty labor intensive so I need to know if  they are value added or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer