This year's health fair will take place from noon to 5pm on Saturday, June 23rd - exhibitors will be there the whole time!
Come with questions, ready to learn how to be financially, mentally, and physically healthy!
Many thanks to all our exhibitors!
Here is a list of what will be available:
- Ovarian and Breast Health Education (Ovarian & Breast Cancer Alliance & Susan G. Komen Puget Sound Affiliate)
- Sleep Health (Erin Sheldon, RPSGT, Swedish Medical Center)
- Information on HIV (Mujeres Diversas & BABES Network-YWCA)
- Physical Activity & Education for Cancer Survivors (Team Survivor NW)
- Advocacy & Services for LGBT Elders (Senior Services/SAGE)
- I am who I am... Without apology - A Peer Support Group
- Transgender Peer Support (Ingersoll Gender Center)
- Financial Planning (Noemi Chaparro, Mass Mutual Financial Group)
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Mental Health & Chemical Dependency (Seattle Counseling Service)
- Reduce Your Exposure to Toxins (Local Hazardous Waste Management Program)
- Adopt a Companion Animal (MEOW Cat Rescue)
- Register to Vote
- Fertility Planning (LGBTQ Fertility)
- Seattle PFLAG
- Multiple Sclerosis Education (National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Northwest Chapter)
- Nutrition Information